Details for apartment
- 1 Living room with dining area
- 1 Kitchen with microwave and oven
- 1 Bedroom with double bed
- 1 Sofa bed in living room
- 1 Bathroom with bath/shower, waschbasin, toilet and hairdryer
- 1 Covered parking space (2,10m high)
- There is as ski cellar at the Sterngucker where you can put your equipment to dry after a long day of skiing or snowboarding.
Every apartment features free WIFI with access from all your devices.
For a little charge you can use our laundry room, washer and dryer.
Moreover there is a skistorage with video surveillance in which you can dry your equipment after a long day on the slope.
|December 2019||07. December||50||14. December||51||21. December||52||28. December||1|
|€ 575||€ 575||Occupied||option € 1.455|
|January 2020||04. January||2||11. January||3||18. January||4||25. January||5|
|February 2020||01. February||6||08. February||7||15. February||8||22. February||9||29. February||10|
|March 2020||07. March||11||14. March||12||21. March||13||28. March||14|
|April 2020||04. April||15||11. April||16|
Weeks run from Saturday to Saturday and prices are per week, exclusive of final cleaning, bed linen/towels and tourist tax, but are compulsory. Click here for more information about the extra costs.
Half-board or breakfast?
There is the option to book the apartments with halfboard or only with breakfast.
The costs for breakfast, dinner and halfboard are per person per day:
Breakfast: € 12,-
Dinner: € 24,-
Halfboard: € 34,-
Children up to 4 years old are free of charge. Children from 5 up to 14 years old pay 50%.