Details for apartment
- 1 Living room with dining area
- 1 Kitchen with microwave and oven
- 1 Bedroom with double bed
- 1 Sofa bed in living room
- 1 Bathroom with bath/shower, waschbasin, toilet and hairdryer
- 1 Covered parking space (2,30m high)
- There is as ski cellar at the Sterngucker where you can put your equipment to dry after a long day of skiing or snowboarding.
Every apartment features free WIFI with access from all your devices.
For a little charge you can use our laundry room, washer and dryer.
Moreover there is a skistorage with video surveillance in which you can dry your equipment after a long day on the slope.
|December 2023||02. December||49||09. December||50||16. December||51||23. December||52||30. December||1|
|€ 943||€ 943||Occupied||Occupied||Occupied|
|January 2024||06. January||2||13. January||3||20. January||4||27. January||5|
|February 2024||03. February||6||10. February||7||17. February||8||24. February||9|
|March 2024||02. March||10||09. March||11||16. March||12||23. March||13||30. March||14|
Weeks run from Saturday to Saturday and prices are per week, exclusive of final cleaning, bed linen/towels and tourist tax, but are compulsory. Click here for more information about the extra costs.
Half-board or breakfast?
There is the option to book the apartments with halfboard or only with breakfast.
The costs for breakfast, dinner and halfboard are per person per day:
Breakfast: € 13,-
Dinner: € 25,-
Halfboard: € 35,-
Children up to 4 years old are free of charge. Children from 5 up to 14 years old pay 50%.